There are many common elements of any space that I adore. Truly, I have so many "favorite" interiors, picking just one was akin to asking me to pick me favorite outfit in my closet. Really, really challenging request. Can I share with you my 10 favorite common elements, as an interior design professional, that always give me great appreciation for a space, no matter the style or period of decor? You will see almost all of them done exquisitely in this wonderful space from interior designer Ali Schwarz of Ali Schwarz Design Group.
10 Favorite Design Elements:
· Genius and optimal space plan
· Well thought out layers of texture
· High contrast in at least one area
· Unmatched choices for a collected over time feel
· Hit of pattern as art
· Pops of unexpected colour
· Asymmetry over symmetry
· Awareness and enhancement or architecture and all lines
· Luxe but livable
When you deconstruct these spaces, what speaks to you?
Thanks so much Lisa, Ali's work is stunning, so happy you shared it with us! Be sure to head over to Lisa Ferguson Interior Design for some more great spaces, and Decor Mentor for lots of design knowledge and inspiration. Have a great day!